This is the youngest digital pic I have of Finn (no scanner here) taken from my friend's camera phone when he was 2 1/2. It's crazy how you forget.
At the zoo when he was 4.

Now 8, and so grown up. He is turning into such a helpful young man. He is a good worker and likes to take care of his younger brothers. He is still all about the fun, though. If there's a party, Finn is there. Kids love to play with him because he's so fun. He is so filled with imagination too. I've never seen a kid able to make believe so well. He is an excellent student and very, very sweet. All his teachers just love him. I love you too, buddy!

Since their birthdays are three days apart, I did one cake and celebration for Finn and Liam. Here's Liam blowing out the candles -- age two. Such a big boy -- runs everywhere, always wants to laugh. He has such a sweet smile. He loves to play trucks and jump on the trampoline. He loves babies, and he talks a blue streak. We just had a cute conversation about how the pizza was all gone. (We had it like four days ago.)

Now 8, and so grown up. He is turning into such a helpful young man. He is a good worker and likes to take care of his younger brothers. He is still all about the fun, though. If there's a party, Finn is there. Kids love to play with him because he's so fun. He is so filled with imagination too. I've never seen a kid able to make believe so well. He is an excellent student and very, very sweet. All his teachers just love him. I love you too, buddy!

Since their birthdays are three days apart, I did one cake and celebration for Finn and Liam. Here's Liam blowing out the candles -- age two. Such a big boy -- runs everywhere, always wants to laugh. He has such a sweet smile. He loves to play trucks and jump on the trampoline. He loves babies, and he talks a blue streak. We just had a cute conversation about how the pizza was all gone. (We had it like four days ago.)
+Little+Finn+Dec+2003.jpg)



3 comments:
He looks like my grandpa in the second to the bottom picture. I can't believe it has been that long since I was there. All such sweet and cute kids.
Hope they had great birthdays! I can't believe how big they are getting.
Wow, Liam looks totally different from his bottom two pictures. Some babies keep the same look kinda but I don't even see a resemblance. Oh well, he's one dang cute kid either way.
Post a Comment