Thursday, July 9, 2009

This is becoming epidemic!

Okay, so this time it was because I didn't put him down for a nap before church, but this is getting ridiculous. I guess he must be growing. Once he got some food in him after church, he was out like a light.


Dad finally thought we could stop taking pictures and get the poor child up. It was too early to put him to bed for the night (like 6:00), so he wanted to keep him up a little longer.

Dad took him to the living room where we were watching AFV. Liam promptly grabbed his lovey, and you can see the result.




Dad took pity on the child and carried him up to bed -- for the night, yes. And he didn't wake up until the next morning. Poor kid. All I can say is he's going to be one gigantic kid with all this sleeping!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

i love babies when they're sleeping. It helps you appreciate them more. Thanks for the pics,