Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pre-season scrimmage

Brandon has wanted to play football for as long as I can remember, but I told him he had to wait till he was in 7th grade. Well, that day has arrived.



He wanted to be quarterback, and he got to play that position. There are three teams -- A, B, C, and then there are 1st and 2nd stringers, and that's it. He is 2nd string on the C team, which makes him very happy. He has never played before, so we didn't really expect a higher team, but he's just happy to be getting to play what he wanted to.

Ready for the snap.


Calling the play.
They also put him at inside linebacker for defense, and nobody can get past him. He's focused, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

WOw, very exciting Brandon.

Jill said...

I love it! Tell Brandon to have fun! I love how huge the shoulder pads are.