I realize that these few token pictures do not remotely do justice to the hundreds I took on vacation, but if I feel that I have to post too many, I will not do it at all. Clearly. As was recently pointed out to me, I have not blogged in months. So here's a quick recap.
This was in front of the Albuquerque temple. We visited Michael's parents first for a few days. We did some hiking, saw some prairie dogs. Morgan is not in the picture, because she was at Grandma's house with pneumonia. Lovely vacation, no? 
At Hole In the Rock in southern Utah. There's a rest stop, and we always go up the rocks a little way for a picture. Later in the trip, the kids were telling me how they never saw the hole in the rock. At this point I had to explain to them that the rest stop was right behind it, that the store in the front with the painted words "Hole N the Rock" was where the hole was. All this time we've been stopping there, and they never knew.
Our friends, the Gibsons, from Michigan were in Utah at the same time we were, because their oldest daughter was going to EFY with Morgan. We got together at an arcade/bowling alley. Their kids and our kids seem to match perfectly and get along so well.
After the bowling, we had lunch, and then we went up Provo Canyon to Vivian Park. The kids were making their own fishing poles and exploring.
Morgan spent the next week at EFY, but then on Saturday, we went to the Robinson reunion. Hiking again -- which we love! This time it was up Big Cottonwood Canyon up at Brighton Ski Resort. We hiked around Silver Lake -- and even saw a baby moose!
On the mountain side of the lake, we found some rock climbing we could do. Kellen went all the way to the top. He figured if the other kids could do it, so could he.
Later that day -- all the grandkids togther for more than likely the last time. It was impossible to get a picture of everyone behaving themselves, so I just picked the best one.
Olivia's blessing day. It was so nice for me to be around family and fun for the kids to see all their cousins, uncles, and aunts.
After Utah was the trip to Idaho Falls for my high school reunion. We stayed with Richard and Gini, fed the ducks, played the drums, ate raspberries and cherries off of Grandpa's trees and bushes. A short trip, but the kids enjoyed themselves.
And back to Albuquerque on the way home. One day only, and look what happened. The kids had a blast with more cousins, the Bohns -- Michael's sister's kids. Such a great vacation! We did so much, had so much fun, went so many places, and saw so many people. I even got to see one of my roommates from my freshman year of college. Thanks to everyone who let us crash at their places! We love you!
2 comments:
WOW, what a variety of fun things to do on your vacation. It looks like you had a lot of fun and got to see everyone. We certainly enjoyed seeing all the sweet kids and how they are growing into lovely people. I love you all so much.
If you're looking to burn fat then you certainly have to try this brand new personalized keto diet.
To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional cooks joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, money-efficient, and enjoyable.
Since their launch in early 2019, hundreds of clients have already completely transformed their figure and health with the benefits a good keto diet can give.
Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto diet.
Post a Comment