Monday, September 15, 2008

Who was that masked man anyway?

Kellen is always telling us who we are. The kids like to play a game where they say that they are someone different in the family. Brandon will say, "I'm Liam," and so forth. Kellen is very certain that no one can be anyone else. "No, you Brandon," he'll say. Well, sometimes, Kellen is actually someone else.



"You Dad. You Kenzie."
"I'n Spi-er-nan."


Why, yes, that is "The Apple Dumpling Gang" playing in the background. Who knew you could still rent that thing? The kids were loving it.

4 comments:

Jill said...

That reminds me of Cade playing charades and stumping everyone because he was "a kid". I love that spiderman get up!

Jessica Christensen said...

Yes, even the boys love to dress up around here, so I had to get some more masculine things for them to wear. Finn got that for his last birthday. Wow, I don't even remember Cade being "a kid." It sounds vaguely familiar now that you say it, but only vaguely.

Terry and Alice said...

Hey that's not spiderman! That is Venom! Silly kid. Just kidding ha ha, I miss your kids Jess they are growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

suffocating children to celebrate halloween is dark and wrong. which child is that with the black bag over its head. Not funny..... okay... happy blog to you negroes. I'm just officially checking out everyone's "blog" right now. I don't have one, I do facebook. As if everyone isn't worried enough about no one caring what they're life is like in the first place, they have to go and call it a "blog" because, after all, its just a bunch of crap down on a piece of paper or something right?... of course thats not what I think of my family. So.. raylin or whoever you are, I think I miss you and I'm sure I remember who you are..hahahhahahaha

peace lie still
like, marsh