Here are some pics from the 4th of July. We had gone to watch fireworks outside the Big League Dreams Stadium. We were running late, so I didn't get my patriotic pictures before we left, so they had to be in the dark afterwards. This is in our front yard.

The two boys in the front are about to pass out.

Kellen always has to go his own way. No, he cannot just sit where you tell him to. He has to move just to spite you, I swear.
And there he is back in front. He's fine as long as he gets to decide, I guess. Look at my sweet little Liam's face. I just love that kid! (Love 'em all for sure!) The four in the back have such sweet smiles on their faces. They really had fun watching the fireworks.

3 comments:
Wow I can't believe how much they've grown. We still haven't seen the youngest two. How crazy is that! Well Morgan is really starting to look just like you Jess.
Yeah, except for the blonde hair, Morgan looks exceptionally like me, poor thing. I guess we all start to look like our mothers as we get older.
Thanks for the pics, Jess, I love those kids and miss them so much. What great pictures of them all.
Post a Comment