Friday, November 28, 2008

The Feast

Morgan and Brandon wanted to take the pictures this year, but I forgot to have them do so until after we ate. So there's what's left of the feast. We really weren't fancy this year since it was just us. Brandon had the table set before I remembered we needed a table cloth, but I don't actually have one big enough for the table when the leaf is in it anyway.

















Clearly, pictures of a baby eating a roll are the cutest thing we have going around here.















Goofballs!



Morgan and Brandon were always behind the camera, and Kellen finished early and left to play. That's why there are no pics of those three. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Terry and Alice said...

Awww I miss you guys. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Marsha said...

It all looks yummy and so fun that you had with your own family. Sometimes that is the way it is. I miss you too.