Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Poses

I know I'm slow. I hope I actually get Christmas Day pics posted before February. Liam wasn't exactly cooperative on the photography front. I think I took all these pictures within about 10 minutes, but he was trying to get away after about 2 seconds. Well, you can see for yourself.




I thought it would be nice if Kellen held a present, but it was too small to be noticeable in the photos really. And then I was so preoccupied with Liam's antics that I didn't notice Kellen trying to open it.

And the baby is gone.


Just chillin' by himself.





I tried again -- put Liam back in the picture, but he was gone before I could myself set again to take the picture. What great smiles everyone has, though.



Trying a different tack -- Brandon holding the baby.



Nope, that didn't work either.




Now some of the rest of the crew are getting restless.
I thought I would get the Christmas tree in the shot.


Here comes the baby!



"No, You stay there, Finn."



Too silly.




Just the boys -- minus Liam.




Oh, Kellen is done taking pictures.



The girls.



Laying on the floor at my knees while I'm taking the girls' pic.


Kellen decided to go back.

Quick! Everyone get in the shot!
Best picture of the whole bunch!
Too bad the baby's not in it.
I'll have to Photoshop him in for the one I print for the mantle.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

WOW everyone is getting so tall especially Morgan. I just love those pics and can't wait until we can see each other again. Thanks for taking such good pictures.

Terry and Alice said...

I miss you guys so much. That's it. If I don't see you by the end of this summer, I'm gonna drive down there myself!