Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kellen is three



Yes, this happened quite some time ago, but I'm just now getting around to blogging it. He's three now, and he is so glad about it. I've never seen a kid in such a hurry to grow up. He was always kind of upset about being a baby and not being able to do things. He's a little happier now, because he can do more things.




He has a great sense of fun. He loves to play with his older brothers -- wrestle, jump on the trampoline, play baseball, play any number of action figures, Nerf dart tag (although someone else has to cock the gun for him), and play with his Disney cars -- always cars.


He has a sweet little smile and giggle. He loves to help -- make juice, make cookies, wash the "dirties" (dishes) -- anything that big people do, he's in. He is a very good talker, knows his alphabet and most of the sounds they make. He loves to sing and dance, and he loves to talk on the phone.


Love you, buddy!



6 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Kellen! I can't believe he is three already. It goes by too fast!

Terry and Alice said...

Happy Birthday! I love the picture with him in the overalls. What a cute baby!

Diane said...

Happy birthday! We have the same Batman mask at our house. Kellen looks so cool in it.

Marsha said...

Whar a sweetie. Thanks, Jessica, for sharing. He has really changed since I was there. I can't believe that it has been nearly two years. That shouldn't happen.

Julia said...

Hi Jessica, I didn't see this blog...do you mind if I put you in my reading list? I was reading some of things you like and I was amazed at how much we have similar interests in...I love Terry Brooks,been reading those since I was a teenager and I've read all the Twilight books twice, read all Harry Potter books twice and I've read all the Work and the Glory books!! This is so cool! I would love to get to know you better!
Have you read any Anne McCaffrey books?

Marsha said...

Jessica,
It is so funny. Everytime I look at Kellen, Lot says. Tray. Tray is his cousin who looks like Lot - Travis' boy. I think that Kellen and Lot look a lot alike and so do Tray and Lot so I guess I'm not wrong.