Friday, October 31, 2008

Let sleeping boys lie . . .

Do you see how tired my Finn is? Taking a nap on the couch in the middle of the day is unprecedented for him. He looks so comfy.



Wait, does he really look all that comfy to you?







So this was in July, the same day as the Finn pictures. I was looking for Cade and found his coloring book on the table. So I went to find him to get him to either color or clean it up. When I came around the corner into the living room, I found . . .

Another sleeping boy!



The only time he's not going a million miles an hour!
Now, this next one was just a couple of days ago, and it was because I had to run so many errands that I cut into his naptime. He fell asleep in front of the movie, poor thing. It was his turn to pick the movie, and he didn't even get to see it.


Now, doesn't this take the cake? This is Brandon in his bed at night. It looks so light, because of the flash on my camera. It was really dark. He sleeps like this all the time. I go to cover him up, and I have to unfold him. It's like prying open the jaws of life to get him to lay flat. It looks so uncomfortable to me, but how great for him to still be so flexible, right?

What a bunch of crazy sleepers I have. Did you notice it's just the boys. Is it just in the DNA?

2 comments:

Terry and Alice said...

HA HA! That picture of Brandon sleeping is so funny. Some times I like to lay like that to stretch my back but I've never fallen asleep like that!

Marsha said...

Thanks for sharing the sleeping pictures. I thought maybe they were after a night of Halloween. We had trunk er treat on Friday. Chili and cornbread dinner first. All of the kids got more than they could.
I love you. Thanks for sharing.